This course is certified by the Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board.
This course meets state guidelines for the following mandated subject areas:
- Law Update (annual)
- Civil Rights (every 3 yrs.)
- Constitutional & Proper Use of Authority (every 3 yrs.)
- Cultural Competency (every 3 yrs.)
- Human Rights (every 3 yrs.)
- Procedural Justice (every 3 yrs.)
This training is designed for all levels of supervision and is open to police, corrections, emergency dispatch and other public safety professionals. Both new and experienced supervisors are encouraged to attend. Throughout the day, the instructor will give an in-depth analysis of tragedies in law enforcement operations — and how effective supervision would have prevented injuries, deaths, embarrassments, lawsuits and other negative consequences. As a supervisor, you will not regret spending a day with Gordon Graham!
- The Top 10 Things that get Cops in Trouble
- Creating the “High Reliability Organization”
- Your Role as a Supervisor
- Five Concurrent Themes for Success
- The Impact of Transparency on Police Operations
- Continuous Improvement – Continuous Learning
- Getting and Keeping Good People
- No One Knows Where the Executives Are
- Recognizing and Respecting the Risks You Face
- The Importance of Constant and Rigorous Training
- You Must Have a Feedback Loop – the Audit Process
Gordon Graham, Attorney at Law
Long Beach, CaliforniaRead more
Please register for this course by January 16.